Maximize your performance curve as an entrepreneur
Being an entrepreneur can feel like being a slave to your business. You started the project, so it’s natural to have a lot of work to do. But this isn’t sustainable in the long run. Longer work days lead to poorer performance when you return to your projects. So why are you getting more done in four hours than the rest of the day?
In this episode of Beyond 7 Figures, we explore ways to maximize performance as an entrepreneur. I interview Matt Gallant, CEO and co-founder of Bioptimizers and Nootopia. He’s a strength and conditioning coach, self-defense instructor, and has over 15 years of experience formulating supplements. He’s also built 13 profitable companies. We discuss healthy habits, from sleeping to taking breaks to supplementing, to help you reach a higher level of health and wellness!
In this episode you will:
- Be inspired by Matt Gallant, the CEO/co-founder of Bioptimizers and Nootopia, who helps transform people’s quality and quantity of life.
- Learn how to maximize your performance curve as an entrepreneur
- Understand how to get more and better sleep
- Hear us talk about the ripple effect of taking breaks throughout the day
- Learn more about nootropics and biological optimization
- Know how to increase your happy hormones, called serotonin and dopamine
- Understand how dopamine promotes mental well-being
- Be encouraged by his routine as a dad, husband, and entrepreneur doing micro movements
- Discover their innovative supplements that work with your brain and body
- Know how customized nootropics can help you reach peak mental performance
- Learn why podcasting is the most valuable marketing channel for your business
- Check out the 9 amazing Nootopia products that we cover, visit nootopia.com and use the promo code “Charles10” for 10% off your purchase!
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned next week when we going to talk with Rocky Lagrone who is a sales development expert with over 25 years in sales development and training. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.
Did you catch our last episode? Stay tuned next week when we going to cover how to maximize your performance curve as an entrepreneur with Matt Gallant. We cover lots including how to get more and better sleep. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.