Ep #156. Learn how to build strong corporate culture while being a great leader
In the corporate business world, there’s a new kind of boss emerging — one who cares about more than just the bottom line. They care about building trust between equals and nurturing strong communities. They care about adding value to their clients, customers, suppliers, and most important: themselves.
In this episode of Beyond 7 Figures, we are going to talk about business building, working with government contracts and other important things you shouldn’t miss. I interview Paul Sjoberg, a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Leverage Information Technologies which specializes in providing top notch IT services to prime contractors and government agencies. We had a very engaging conversation about how he started his company and how it has grown so far. Hear his amazing tips on creating an authentic relationship with customers through excellent customer service and support.
In this episode you will:
- Listen to Paul Sjoberg’s entrepreneurial journey as CEO of True North Realty and Leverage Information Technologies
- Learn more about his company, Leverage Information Technologies, an IT service
- Learn how to build an authentic relationship with your customers
- Get tips and advice for government contracting businesses
- Discover the advantages and importance of security clearance in a company
- Hear us talk about winning RFPs at the right price
- Learn how he is building a company and corporate culture
- Hear his biggest challenge as an entrepreneur
- Understand the ways to lead and encourage employees
- Think differently about having a “servant heart” in leadership
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Did you catch our last episode? Stay tuned next week when we going to cover How to be a high functioning CEO with Regan Archibald. We cover lots including why sleep is the foundation of health. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.