I can’t stress enough how vital branding is in demand creation and lead generation. Branding is not just about a logo or a catchy slogan. It’s about creating an emotional connection with your target audience and delivering on your brand’s promises. This conversation has reminded me that branding is an ongoing process that requires constant attention and effort to stay relevant and effective in a constantly evolving business landscape.
Episode 188: The Importance of Building a Strong Brand Today
In this episode, I sit with Ariadna Navarro, the Chief Growth Officer and Chief Strategy Officer at VSA Partners. Ariadna is passionate about helping clients identify and unlock their growth potential by connecting their business strategy to brand and experience. She has worked with big companies like IBM, AT&T, Google, and startup disruptors like Robinhood. She leads strategy, client engagement, and business development as Chief Growth Officer. Acknowledging the connective tissue between what a brand is and what a brand does allows her to have a unique perspective on where markets are going, what clients need, and how a brand can find a moment of differentiation in crowded markets.
- A brand is the best articulation of business ambition
- The importance of brand building in today’s world
- The connection between a founder or spokesperson and a brand
- A brand is an ecosystem that includes everything from product design to retail store experience
- A strong brand is essential for demand creation, top of mind awareness, and lead generation
- Exercise care when navigating controversial issues to avoid negative consequences for the brand’s reputation and stock value
- Building a strong brand requires investment, time, and a clear understanding of the organization’s business ambition
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned next week when I talk about social media business and personal branding with Zach Ford. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.