As a business owner, it’s essential to understand that caring about others is just as important as caring about the bottom line. Empathy is the key to success in business. It’s the ability to connect with others, understand their experiences, and make them feel valued. We all want to feel acknowledged and understood, and by developing the skill of attentiveness and making an effort to remember details about people, we can cultivate deep connections and foster trust. This will pave the way for substantial achievements in the realm of business. So let’s practice empathy in our interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners. It’s a small investment that can lead to significant returns.
Episode 187: How Understanding Others Can Propel Your Business Growth
Carrie Wilkerson is a best-selling author, international speaker, and a sought-after television & radio personality. Featured on CNN and Fox Business News, in Success & Entrepreneur magazines, and named by Forbes as a top small business influencer, Carrie has consulted with Google, and other business thought leaders on growth strategies, productivity, and current trends. Carrie loves showing people how to transform their lives, bodies, relationships, and bank accounts. Whether you hang around for her tough love, hysterical no-filters humor, or big-as-Texas heart, she’ll inspire you and help you make a plan to be more productive and profitable without sacrificing your priorities.
- Establish relationships instead of establishing oneself
- A core value of empathy can lead to personal and business growth
- The more interested you are in people, the more attractive they think you are
- Remembering personal details about clients is important
- Being intentional about empathy requires effort and systems
- Empathy can be leveraged in personal and business relationships to create a groundswell of support and growth
- Use social media to connect with others and show empathy
- The ego doesn’t scale and can hinder growth and success
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned next week when we talk about the importance of building a strong brand in today’s world with Ariadna Navarro. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.