In the fast-paced and ever-changing business world, entrepreneurs face new challenges every day. Although naivete is often viewed as a negative trait, there are ways in which it can actually benefit entrepreneurs. In addition, naivete can be a powerful tool in breaking down established norms and disrupting industries. Entrepreneurs who approach an industry with a fresh perspective can identify inefficiencies and gaps in the market that established businesses have overlooked.
Episode 175: Learn How to Leverage the Power of Podcasting for Your Business Growth
In this episode of the Beyond Seven Figures podcast, Shane Sams shows different occasions of how podcasting proved to be critical in collecting sales. Both an online entrepreneur and founder of Flipped Lifestyle, Shane and his wife, Jocelyn, built multiple successful online businesses that generate millions in passive income. Now, Shane shares his expertise with family-first entrepreneurs, helping them start, build, and grow their online businesses through his books, podcasts, and blog at Flipped Lifestyle.
- Learn how podcasting is a key factor in building email list and growing business
- Learn why building meaningful relationships and being authentic in your interactions can help you achieve success
- Discover smart ways to monetize your podcast
- The importance of collaboration and teamwork in business education
- Learn how to leverage AI for your business’s advantage
- Learn how to be consistent to being prolific
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Did you catch our last episode?
Stay tuned next week when we talk about new marketing technologies to gain competitive advantage, with Glenn Gaudet. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.