In the fast-paced and ever-changing business world, entrepreneurs face new challenges every day. Although naivete is often viewed as a negative trait, there are ways in which it can actually benefit entrepreneurs. In addition, naivete can be a powerful tool in breaking down established norms and disrupting industries. Entrepreneurs who approach an industry with a fresh perspective can identify inefficiencies and gaps in the market that established businesses have overlooked.
Episode 174: Dare to be Naive: The Power of Fresh Perspective in Entrepreneurship
In this episode of Beyond 7 Figures, we are excited to introduce Joshua Berry and his fascinating ideas on naivete in leadership and business. Berry is the Managing Director and co-founder of a successful economic and innovation transformation strategy consulting company, Econic. He is dedicated to identifying limiting beliefs and shifting business practices to achieve success. Joshua’s “Dare to be Naive” presents an innovative approach to leadership and problem-solving.
- Learn more about Joshua Berry’s book, ‘Dare to be Naive,’ which explores the concept of choosing naivete in leadership and business
- Learn from Joshua’s ways to break down complex situations, focus on critical assumptions and goals
- The importance of critical thinking in business practices
- How top entrepreneurs follow their instincts and break from the norm
- How to focus on the right things in the right order to avoid failure
- Believing in the innate goodness and potential of people can impact business results positively
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Did you catch our last episode?
Stay tuned next week when we are going to cover how to leverage the power of podcasting for your business growth with Shane Sams. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.