Episode 161: Buy Back Your Time: A coach’s guide to streamlining business operations
We all have an abundance of tasks on our to-do lists. And when it comes to business owners and entrepreneurs, these to-do lists often feel nearly impossible to complete. If you’re struggling as much as 95% of small business owners, you need a way out.
In this episode of Beyond 7 Figures, we explore the strategies and insights of successful entrepreneurs and business leaders. We have the pleasure of hosting Dan Martell, the founder of several successful technology companies, and is known for his expertise in scaling businesses and achieving success as an angel investor. As a coach for top-performing founders in the SaaS industry, he shares his proven method for scaling and growing a successful SaaS business.
Dan will be sharing his new book, “Buy Back Your Time,” which teaches ways to use your time efficiently. He will also be discussing the levels of the replacement ladder, his coaching framework, transformational leadership, and much more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights from one of the most accomplished business leaders in the software as a service industry.
In this episode, you’ll:
- Listen to Dan Martell, a renowned business coach, share his new book, Buy Back Your Time, which teaches ways to use your time efficiently
- Discover the levels of the replacement ladder and the outcome for entrepreneurs
- Learn more about his coaching framework: chunk up to the principal
- Understand where to begin with transformational leadership
- Hear us talk about the habit of measuring with your team members
- Find out the key to measurement and peer accountability
- Learn more about leveraging AI for the seven figure CEOs
- Look at the gaps between what AI can do and what AI can’t do
- Recognize the four ways to leverage your business
- Learn Dan’s top tip for scaling your business beyond seven figures.
All this and more on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Links & resources mentioned in the episode:
Did you catch our last episode? Stay tuned next week when we are going to cover how marketing professionals transform their events through innovative technology solutions with Jon Kazarian. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon as it gets released. Until then, be profitable.