Organizations should integrate play, build relationships, and embrace change to enhance business performance and create a positive work environment. Playfulness in the workplace boosts engagement, creativity, and teamwork. Building strong relationships fosters effective communication and collaboration while embracing change allows businesses to adapt, seize new opportunities, and stay competitive.
Episode 200: Learn the benefits of incorporating play into the work environment
Kristi Herold is an extraordinary entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of Jam, one of the world’s largest adult recreational sports leagues. With a vision to get over one million people playing annually, Kristi has significantly promoted play and its positive effects on corporate culture. She is the author of the book “It Pays to Play: How Play Improves Business Culture” and has received numerous awards for her contributions, including being named one of Canada’s top 100 most powerful women.
- Play can have a positive impact on corporate culture and productivity.
- Incorporating play into work can foster friendships, improve collaboration, and boost engagement and retention.
- Play breaks and intentional fun activities can enhance workplace dynamics.
- Playful elements, such as games and celebrations, contribute to creativity, innovation, and mental well-being.
- Having fun together can strengthen relationships and lead to a more enjoyable work environment.
- Encourage play and fun activities in the workplace.
- Create opportunities for team members to connect and build friendships.
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
- PLAYbook PDF and 25% off a JAM event: https://kristiherold.com/beyond-7-figures-podcast/
Stay tuned for the next episodes, where I talk with more entrepreneurs who have broken through 7 figures. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.