The success of scaling a business relies heavily on effective tactical advice. This advice serves as a roadmap, guiding entrepreneurs through the complexities of entrepreneurship and providing practical strategies for growth. It encompasses investing in personal development, building a strong team, and securing the necessary resources. By continuously improving oneself, surrounding oneself with talented individuals, and allocating resources strategically, entrepreneurs can position their ventures for long-term success and navigate the challenges of scaling a business in a rapidly changing market.
Episode 198: Learn the power of effective tactical advice for scaling your business
My guest today is Brad Pedersen, a serial entrepreneur with a remarkable background in the business world. He is a serial entrepreneur and the co-founder of Pella, a hundred-million-dollar phone case startup, and Lomi, a record-breaking 9.5 million crowd-sourced campaign for the world’s first smart Waste™ appliance. With a background in starting as a top toy distributor and overcoming financial difficulties and bankruptcy, Brad has built and exited a nine-figure business and two other eight-figure businesses. He is also the author of the book “Startup Santa: Business Lessons Learned from Timeless Toys.” Brad’s journey and experiences inspire the next generation of founders.
- Successful businesses require self-investment, the right team, and adequate resources
- Mindset plays a crucial role in managing challenges and making quality decisions
- Pain and discomfort are necessary for personal and professional development
- Gratitude and abundance mindset help in overcoming fear and scarcity
- Disruption, such as AI, can be embraced by focusing on adding more value and executing effectively
- Invest in personal development and continuous learning to enhance entrepreneurial skills
- Brad’s book, Startup Santa, teaches the five elements required to build a scalable and durable enterprise
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned for the next episodes, where I talk with Andrew Herr, Founder & CEO of Fount. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.