It doesn’t really matter how much money you make as a business owner or as a CEO. If you don’t care for your health, you can’t enjoy any of it. Ever since my father passed away, I made it a point to prioritize health. When you’re healthy, you can do well in your job, reach your personal goals, and enjoy life. A sound health foundation contributes to increased longevity, allowing individuals to enjoy the fruits of their labor and pursue their passions well into the future.
Episode 213: Learn how to tailor health strategies for optimal outcomes.
Ben Greenfield is an influential health and fitness industry figure, a performance consultant, and a New York Times best-selling author. Ben’s expertise lies in a wide range of health-related topics, including performance, fat loss, digestion, brain health, sleep, hormones, anti-aging, and parenting. As one of the top influencers in the field, he shares his extensive knowledge and experience to help individuals optimize their physical and mental well-being. Together, we address key concerns, debunk common misconceptions, and provide practical advice on various aspects of health and performance. Especially as business owners, we need to be at the top of our health.
- Adequate sleep is crucial for optimal brain function and performance
- Tailoring health strategies to individual genetics and needs yields optimal outcomes
- Defining a healthy diet depends on context, and individual needs vary
- A healthy gut is vital for overall health, affecting neurotransmitter production and cognitive function
- Regular exercise, including cardio and strength training, boosts brain function
- Prioritizing mental health and human connection is crucial, as loneliness adversely affects well-being
- Regular health screenings can provide valuable insights into one’s health status
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned next week when I talk to Krish Ramineni, Co-Founder and CEO of Fireflies.ai. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.