The thoughtful approach to leadership transition ultimately plays a pivotal role in scaling the business successfully. It’s absolutely crucial, my friends, to develop a point of view and intellectual property and emphasize the importance of asking questions and understanding the best format for sharing your expertise. And let me tell you, staying curious and embracing a coaching mindset can lead to improved problem-solving and better outcomes. That’s the key, my friends, to take your business to the next level.
Episode 207: Learn how to navigate strategic leadership for business growth.
Michael Bungay Stanier is the founder of Box of Crayons and MBS Works. He is a renowned author and coach known for his expertise in leadership development. With his book, “The Coaching Habit,” Michael has revolutionized how we approach coaching and leadership. Whether you’re a CEO, founder, or aspiring thought leader, you’ll find immense value in Michael’s wisdom and practical advice.
- The power of curiosity and resisting the urge to rush into action
- The importance of solving the right problems and developing a good strategy
- Writing a book can enhance thought leadership and open doors for speaking engagements
- The advantage of being a leader who focuses on asking better questions
- Create a mindset where asking questions becomes a natural and effortless practice
- Defining success before writing a book and aligning it with your goals and target audience
- Identifying and addressing the real challenges within their organizations
All this and more, on this week’s episode of Beyond 7 Figures.
Stay tuned next week when I talk to Elizabeth Marshall on Fame and Success. So, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get that episode as soon it gets released. Until then, be profitable.