Michela Quilici, Business Coach
Michela Quilici, Your Business Navigator.
Creating roadmaps that ignite leaders to take inspired action for achieving growth.
Award-winning International business growth coach + marketing expert.
Michela is a professional speaker, 3x bestselling author, and creator and host of the Q Your Business Success podcast. She works with business owners and CEOs who want more traction, accelerate growth or scale and leverage their business to the next level. She helps her clients get more clarity and confidence, by focusing on the right things, so they can get noticed, get clients and get profitable. Her specialty sits at the cross-section of brand + marketing strategy to stand out, business growth systems for leveraged growth, and self-leadership habits to lead from within.
Michela has been featured in USA Weekly, Canadian Living Magazine and Profit Magazine. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council and is a contributing author in the International bestselling books Conscious Business and Voices of the 21st Century 3rd & 4th editions. She is the recipient of numerous marketing and entrepreneurship awards.
• 20 years business experience working with hundreds of fast-growing entrepreneurially-minded companies, from start-up to $20+ million.
• International Bestselling contributing author in two editions of the Amazon bestselling book: Voices of the 21st Century, published by WSA Publishing.
• Creator and Host of the Q Your Business Success Podcast
• Co-creator of the Global Business Connector Program with Women Speakers Association
• Official Member of Forbes Coaches Council and Contributor at Forbes.com
• Award-Winning Executive Managing Director of the Vancouver Chapter of eWomenNetwork
• Continuing Studies and Executive Education Instructor at Capilano University
• Featured in USA Weekly, Canadian Living Magazine, Business In Vancouver, Business Innovators, WSA TV
• Contributing author in the book: Conscious Business, which is part of the bestselling Adventures in Manifesting series
• Led the marketing team for one of Canada’s fastest growing companies named by Profit 100 Magazine
• Awards and accolades: Winner Web Marketing Award, Winner International eWomenNetwork Social Media Engagement Award, Official Honoree Webby Award, Finalist Tammy Moyer Woman of Worth Award, RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards Nominee, Summit Creative Award: Gold.
• Formal education: Bachelor of Tourism Management, Capilano University, Diploma Marketing Management, BCIT, Erickson Professional Coach, Erickson Coaching International, Certified Practitioner, The Predictive Index
Juicy Personal Facts:
• Fiercely determined to claim my own authentic power and always strive to see clearly #truthseeker
• Relentless passion for helping entrepreneurs be seen and heard. A passion born out of my own journey coming out from hiding in plain sight for decades.
• Navigates mission-driven entrepreneurs and business owners to achieve gamechanging success, while building a business aligned to who they are.
• Italian by blood, Canadian by birth, Global by choice.
• Talks with my hands and have a passion for cooking (and eating!) I like to play hard, and nurture myself well.
• Professionally trained Flamenco dancer; started dancing at age 30 with no previous dance experience and extreme performance anxiety.
• Highly sensitive (empath) introvert who gets recharged by being in nature.
My vision is to inspire one million women in business to own their voice and spread their message, so they can be seen & heard and increase their influence, income and impact, while transforming the lives of their clients, communities and the world.
My mission is to help empower business owners and leaders to firstly, lead themselves, then to become more of who they are, so they can create success for themselves in all areas of life.
In my work and in my life, I am driven by my core values of growth, leadership, purpose, freedom, and authenticity.
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can help you adjust your sails, to always reach your destination.”
Features include: USA Weekly, Canadian Living Magazine, Profit Magazine, and numerous marketing and entrepreneurship awards. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council and Co-Author of three International bestselling books, Conscious Business and Voices of the 21st Century 3rd & 4th Editions
“Michela is very professional and someone that is a part of my trusted team of advisors. She’s an expert in evaluating what and where your business is right now and identifying what you need to reach your goals. She brings focus and purpose to all of the ideas in my head. Whenever I feel overwhelmed and my business is taking me in many different directions, she helps to re-focus my thoughts and gets me back on track. With Michela’s help, my business has grown in revenues and is better positioned for any challenge that lies ahead.”
– Dat Wong, CEO and Principal DW & Company
“I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Michela. I always left our calls feeling inspired and excited to work on next steps. Michela helped me develop a clear business growth plan, so that I would be on track to reach my business goals. I really appreciate how supportive Michela is, and how she always has so many ideas to help move you in the right direction.”
– Cheryl Loh, Founder & Creative Designer Quirky Paper Co.
“What I value most about working with Michela is the ability to take stock regularly and realign myself to the company goals. As a small business owner, there are lots of distractions from the main event; Michela helps keep me centered on the main event.”
– Carol Simpson, CEO Focus Professional Services, Inc.
“I wanted to invest in a business coach who was going to keep me focused and on track. Michela helped the evolution of my business and broke down barriers along the way. She is very good at identifying the root cause – not just the symptoms. Michela helped me look at things from a different perspective and has accelerated my business growth.”
– Tammy Gillis, CEO & Founder Gillis Sales Consulting and Training, Inc.
“Working with Michela helped me build a road map for my business so that I could connect the different aspects of what I was doing into a more cohesive path. Along the way, my business and my confidence grew. I now have a clear approach and successful business strategy. I couldn’t have done any of this without Michela’s help.”
– Maria Stanborough, Founder C+S Planning Group
“As a small e-commerce business owner, I hired Michela for her expertise in coaching me on how to take my business to the next level. As an artist, the back-end financials of running a business have always been challenging, but Michela’s gentle but firm guiding voice and structural support has had an enormous impact. I am more confident in my day-to-day operations, strategy to gain more customers, and ability to make choices that honor my values as well as my budget. Michela’s gift of helping me navigate the business world along with my strengths and weaknesses as an owner, has been an incredible asset to me and my team!”
– Suzanne Blons, The Beauty Shaman
“Michela, helped me set up a plan to systematize my digital agency and programming company. We reviewed my current front-end and back-end to find ways to improve client on-boarding and project management procedures. Her process was efficient at working through our current system, goals and obstacles. From this we came up with solutions that she helped narrow down and prioritize into concrete actionable steps to build a tight process for our team and clients to follow. She also helped us find ways to integrate these new systems into our technology platforms so we can automate many of the steps. Since working with Michela, I have seen a 20% improvement in productivity and we aren’t even through the full plan. I am thrilled with the new insights I have gained and feel more in control of my business and in managing its growth.”
– Susan Jarema, CEO New Earth Marketing
“Prior to working with Michela my business had reached a plateau. Michela helped me to kick-start it again and to set me on the right track for double digit growth.”
– Mhairi Petrovic, CEO Out-Smarts Marketing